Monday, July 17, 2006

extremely intoxicated blog

yes, bottle of chianti plus sixer of bud light. fuck yeah.

wsop satellite=busted four hands in. no kidding. 99 vs QQ and it came Q9x. (sigh) have I mentioned that I hate poker?

ok, so here's a thing jmk and (if you're reading this) dr. c (I mean dr. c. nee h. now d.) would appreciate: I went to the bodega to buy some alcohol, and I thought, "it might be nice to have a snack cake of some kind." that gateau turned out to be a two-fer of hostess cupcakes, the opening of which I believe the residents of XXX joyce hayes way in south boston determined was the finest sound on earth. I'm here to report the plastic crinkles as seductively as ever.

also I saw thurston moore on saturday for those of you who care.

1 Comments:

Blogger messkimo said...

http://www.tomheroes.com/images/hostess-cupcake.jpg

am prepping for huge federal exams so i can't make links link.

but sounds like you're having a great time. i could go for a ho-cake right now.

10:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home