Thursday, June 15, 2006

not sure if this is choking or not

4-handed, blinds 200/400. UTG (21k stack) limps, I have TT on button and 13k behind, raise to 1550. SB (10.5k) calls, BB folds, UTG calls.

flop (5050) 733r: check, check, I bet 4k, SB pushes for 9k....

I called, he showed AA. I think this was an ok play, actually. I could fold to his CR but there are so many hands I'm beating here (99, 88, 7, AK) I don't think I can fold getting more than 3-1. well that's my gut instinct. I'll come back later and think through this more.

anyway the br has limped to 7k
the stomach is ok but the night sweats are groooos
and I was disappointed by the mountain goats show

2 Comments:

Blogger messkimo said...

what was so disappointing about the show?

9:33 PM  
Blogger vivisalive said...

word, 40mg prilosec and some marijuana are the two best digestif's you'll find. aperitif's too. also, very good for bad stomachs.

9:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home