Monday, June 05, 2006

motherfuck

I believe I played this great, but someone should tell me if I fucked it up. (seriously, as an aside, more people need to comment on my hands. yes, this blog is all shoe leather, but it is what I do.)

earlyish in MTT, blinds 50/100. I have 2500 and open raise red 33 from the button to 275, SB has about 3500 and reraises to 450, BB folds, I call.

flop (t1000) 8s6s4c, sb bets 500, I push for 1750. he calls with KcJc, turn a J.

seriously, I know this is a marginal hand, but I was very confident in my belief that he had overs. anyone?

I did win another WSOP satellite seat, so the day was not a total loss, but man.

br, 6.7k
indigestion, no complaints. prilosec is great. CB's brother, the doctor, was right.
np, you were wrong, bts

2 Comments:

Blogger messkimo said...

you fucked up... in about august of 2004.

HA HA HA! i'm good with the jokes at 6:42 am.

7:45 AM  
Blogger Daniel Habib said...

prilosec is awesome. I stand by it.

poker is all jargon and esoterica.

1:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home