Thursday, October 01, 2009

confluence

it seems appropriate to note the following events:

1. I got a job commencing in august 2010. it's in san francisco, home of legal poker.
2. schoolwork seems much less urgent; see (1).
3. I have FT'd the $3k horse on pokerstars twice in two days.
4. I ordered copies of "high-low split poker for advanced players," "sklansky on razz," and "seven card stud for advanced players" from amazon.

hm.

poker content. hand from one of the aforementioned FT's. it's 3.5k/7k stud with a 700 ante, 8-handed. I have 17k, which is 7th. 8th probably has about 12k. the average stack is around 60k. payouts are scaled in a standard manner.

3d brings it in, and the other upcards are (can't remember exactly) mostly middle-to-low. I don't think there was any paint. 2 folds, I open with (AdAc)4c. a 5s calls and the bringin calls. pot is about 16k.

on 4th, 3d catches a 4d and checks, I catch a brick and bet, 5s catches 8s and raises, 3d4d coldcalls. decision?

will post some thoughts later. again, tough end game low-L situation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home